Projects delivered in a variety of settings, particularly with those who may otherwise be vulnerable or marginalised.
- To deliver enjoyable and engaging arts projects in community settings.
- To provide exciting and inspiring opportunities for otherwise marginalised groups to use the arts to explore the things that matter to them.
- To encourage self-development through participation in a joyful creative experience in a challenging yet safe environment.
- To promote an understanding of the significance of the arts in our shared cultural heritage.
- HerStory: a performance project exploring fairytales, delivered with women in both HMP Styal and at Manchester Action on Street Health (MASH).
- ACCESS Drama: a weekly drama group for young people with drug and alcohol misuse issues at ACCESS, Oldham.
- Pride and Joy: a residential performing arts project exploring joy, delivered with young people at Lesbian and Gay Youth Manchester (LGYM).
- A variety of other arts workshops and projects with refugees, the homeless, women’s groups, young offenders and NEET young people.