Projects carried out in educational settings.
- To deliver enjoyable and engaging arts projects in formal education settings.
- To provide exciting and inspiring opportunities for young people to explore aspects of the National Curriculum through the arts.
- To encourage self-development through participation in a joyful creative experience in a challenging yet safe environment.
- To promote an understanding of the significance of the arts in our shared cultural heritage.
- ‘Leading the Future’: an arts-based peer-education project, developing the leadership skills of secondary school students to ease the transition for primary school leavers.
- Curriculum enrichment: topic-based arts workshops and projects delivered in primary schools. Topics include citizenship, PSHE, Book Week, International Week, Anti-Bullying Week.
- PPA Cover for primary schools: delivering creative sessions and promoting engagement with the arts, including drama, dance, music and visual art.
- After school drama clubs as part of the Extended Schools programme, working towards performances to be shared with family and friends.